DrillClean™ can be used as a tank, tooling, or equipment cleaner, and is designed to rapidly penetrate and breakdown dirt, clays, organic matter, clumps of partially-hydrated bentonite and/or coagulated bentonite-polymer mixtures. DrillClean reduces the effort required to clean up tanks, mixing equipment, hoses, drill, rods, and tooling that become soiled from mud mixing, soil, dirt and/or drill cuttings. There are multiple ways to apply DrillClean to your operations.
- Tank, tooling, and HDD equipment cleaner and sanitizer
- Helps prevent water fouling of static tanks
- Treats stagnant water that has already fouled
To clean heavily soiled tanks:
- Add 2 to 4 EZbags of DrillClean™ to a tank with at least sufficient water to circulate the entire system.
- Circulate DrillClean™ mixture through the system for about 10 minutes or until surfaces are free of debris. Opening all jet-lines and recirculating lines is recommended to remove any build-up of debris and prevent trapping any stagnant water in the flow lines.
- Drain and Rinse tank before reuse if you are using bentonite-based mud. Drain tank and refill for use immediately if you are using ProAction Fluids mud additives.
To clean heavily soiled tooling and equipment:
- Mix several tablespoons up to half of an EZ Bag with water into a 5 gallon bucket or other similar container
- Spray, brush, or pour the mixture onto the soiled equipment or tooling.
- Allow the mixture to soak for 5-15 minutes, and then rinse away loosened debris with a hose or wash nozzle.
- Repeat as necessary until tooling and equipment is free of soil/debris.
Download sales sheet for full instructions.
- Can be used as an occasional preventative measure to reduce build-up and/or reduce the likelihood of harboring the bacteria in your system that can cause tank fouling.
- To help prevent water fouling of static tanks.
- To treat stagnant water that has already fouled.